Script to tell when indexes need to be reorged.

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:06:06 -0500

I am looking for a script that will tell looks at index blocks and reports indexes that have blocks that have a lot of deleted pointers and need to be reorged. I don't mean indexes that in multiple extents. These are blocks that cannot be used because they have not fallen below the pct_used mark.

Ron Smith
Database Administration
rlsmith_at_kmg.com Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 10:06:06 CDT