Performance Overview

From: <s.aswani_at_iname.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:05:43 -0400 (EDT)

Here we go again, I had asked :
> Has anyone managed to get near or above 95%.

Under the E-commerce environment (appl server, web server and DB there are 2 atleast kind of users you support as a DBA. Thanks for some of you have remarked,
but not answered the above, please do so. Over the IE you can get better or worse response times than over the sqlnet. Its the response over the sqlnet I was talking about, is bad.
>I have a good configuration of init paras 8k block, optimized share pool, sort area, log buufer, no waits ..............
I want to merely confirm that its not the OEM 2.1 or the new version of B/Estats. My customers technical managers here in UK are well informed. Not only they expect IE users to be happy but also inhouse users as well. But why not they pay me and they expect me to leave some performance overview charts are also near 95% as in the past if not 99%, among other things. Thats why they have been giving me work since last 15 years as an Oracle consultant in USA, Europe and Japan. Wish you all my Oracle DBAs good day.
Sunder Aswani.
There is so much to be learned, so I listen, even when you flame. - By Mahatma Gandhi -

Get free personalized email at http://www.iname.com Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 12:05:43 CDT