flushing the shared pool...

From: Roy Ferguson <rferguso_at_level1.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:33:03 -0700

Hello All...

Every couple months, I get a request to flush the shared pool and was wondering if someone out there could shed some light on what is/does cause this...I somewhat remember that running - alter system flush shared_pool - is a direct result of " ??? " something...but can't for the life of me, remember....

thanks in advance...Roy Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 18:33:03 CDT