multiple homes

From: David Turner <turner_at_elvis.mu.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:04:47 -0500

Multiple homes under Oracle used to be easy. With 8i I haven't found the trick. Can anyone point me to a doc or info for running multiple versions of 8i under unix? Everytime I install 8.1.7 , different Oracle home and new location for jre and oui, 8.1.6 gets hosed.

I saw a message about this on metalink but the reply was, "I'm opening a tar for you".

Thanks, Dave Turner Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 17:04:47 CDT