?: Oracle on NT

From: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF) <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:16:11 +0900

Hi,
Please help me the following task.
1.I want to move some tables in a new tablespace.So please tell me the steps in detail.
2.I want to implement the hotbackup,coldbackup scripts are automatic in windowsNT.Scripts are working fine.But after completin of backup i want to send mail automatic to correspondin person.

As it works in UNIX using crontab.In crontab automatic mail are sent after completion of backup.

Similarly NT what is the features and how to implement. Please suggest me soon ,Bcos i want to implement in production database. Regards,
Saroj. Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 00:16:11 CDT