RE: OEM (read CoffeeMan comic book action figure)

From: <Heidi_Schmidt_at_gillette.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:54:22 -0400

The Coffeeman comic is great.

Jim's Big Ego has a song called "stress" which is really about cofffeeee too.

Sleep is no substitute for caffiene is someone's slogan on a button that I have seen. ;^)

     Heidi

                    "Mark Leith"
                    <mark_at_cool-to        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
                    ols.co.uk>           <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    root_at_fatcity.        Subject:     RE: OEM
                    com

                    10/25/00
                    09:25 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

Eric et al

Well, I do have to say that if this was a production/critical database I don't think I would have broadcast it to the entire world.

Seeing as it is a test instance on my pc, and my PC also has a hack tracker,
then I thought it wouldn't matter if I advertised it. If you want to kill my
instance, or read a little about scotts fantasy company, feel free.. take a look..

Cheers anyway,

Mark

P.S I have had MANY STROOONNNGGGGG coffees since this morning! Mid week bliss? I THINK NOT!!!

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk