RE: Is it possible to import a package alone?

From: Holman, Rodney <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:35:32 -0500

I give!
I'll make it easier. Here's a script that pulls it from the data dictionary to a spool file. Add another where clause to specify the package name and you can narrow it down to specifics. This script as it is will pull all the packages for a given user. It is ment to be run from SQL*Plus so that you can format the output into standard readable output with lines joined and everything.

set feedback off
set pagesize 60
set linesize 200
set newpage 0
break on name skip page
col " " format a80 wrapped

select decode(line,1,'CREATE OR REPLACE ',null) as "/", text as " " from dba_source
where owner = '<SCHEMA OWNER>'
and type like 'PACKAGE%'
order by name, line;

clear breaks
clear columns
clear buffer
set heading on
set linesize 200
set pagesize 60
set feedback on

Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer
LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation
rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com
Comments made are my own opinions and views. They do not represent views, policies, or procedures of LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 13:35:32 CDT