Oracle Names in a WinNT environment

From: Szecsy Tamas <tszecsy_at_GEOMETRIA.hu>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:23:03 +0200

Hi,

we are considering using Oracle Names instead of using local tnsname.ora file for every client.

We are not using any special things from SQL*Net, no separate domains etc. Apart from Oracle documentation could someone point me to a practical 'How to ...' type description on Oracle Names, how to install it, manage it etc. Any hint is highly appreciated.

Tamas Szecsy
Geometria GIS Systems House Ltd. Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 07:23:03 CDT