Designer 6.0 with 8.1.5

From: Dylan Marino <dylanmarino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:26:41 HST

Hi,

we have an environment with Des6.0 and 8.1.5 on NT.

The problem is that the users complain (surprise...) using the Designer client interface is getting slower and slower.

Are there are general rules/recommendations for HOW TO SETUP and MAINTAIN Designer Repository properly.

The hardware has been setup like our normal Database Servers and with those servers we do not have these kind of performance problems.

Any ideas ...

Thanks in advance !!!

Dylan

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 22:26:41 CDT