Automatic mailing

From: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF) <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:54:58 +0900

Hi,
Please help me the following task.
1.I want to move some tables in a new tablespace.So please tell me the steps in detail.
2.I want to implement the hotbackup,coldbackup scripts are automatic in windowsNT.Scripts are working fine.But after completin of backup i want to send mail automatic to correspondin person.

As it works in UNIX using crontab.In crontab automatic mail are sent after completion of backup.

I want to do in Oracle version 8.0.4.
Similarly NT what is the features and how to implement. Please suggest me soon ,Bcos i want to implement in production database. Regards, Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 03:54:58 CDT