(no subject)

From: KLOPPING, JEFFREY L <jklopping_at_oppd.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:06:29 -0500

We're thinking of installing Oracle Names on a largely Unix but occasional NT network.
Right now we manually distribute tnsnames.ora, which works OK but the latest Oracle
tools are being installed on the clients, which forces a tnsnames.ora on the client,
unless we go to Oracle Names.

True? Any horror stories? Any success stories? Any tips?

Anyone brave enough to take phone calls during our installation? (respond privately if you wish...)

Thanks in advance...

Thanks, Received on Wed Oct 25 2000 - 10:06:29 CDT