Re: * Sr. Oracle DBA Needed in Central Texas..

From: Tom Pall <tom_at_cdproc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:12:51 -0500

In this case, it might be a perceived unattractive city.

My home is in Austin, TX, though I'm currently working in Overland Park, KS. Received a mysterious call on voicemail at home about some very time sensitive opportunity I'd be very eager to hear about in AUSTIN, TX.

Idly curious about all the mystery, I returned the call. Was told the great opportunity was in College Station, TX. College Station is where everybody now wants to go, according to the voice on the other end of the phone. Reason? Austin has become so crowded.

I wonder if people in Silicon Valley get a similar pitch on Chico, CA, also a college town. Also where Velveeta is made (or used to be).

Previous parts of this e-mail have been carefully excised and am sending as plain text. ----- Original Message -----
From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_bcbso.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 10:45 AM Subject: RE: * Sr. Oracle DBA Needed in Central Texas..