RE: Re[2]: Re[2]:Upgrading Oracle

From: Rachel Carmichael <>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:15:49 GMT

My developers I can control -- and they listen to me! It's an outside product that I have no ability to change but will become responsible for.... so I get hit for someone else's problems....

good thing I live in NY, I'm used to abuse :)

>From: "Weaver, Walt" <>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <>
>Subject: RE: Re[2]: Re[2]:Upgrading Oracle
>Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:55:24 -0800
>FWIW, don't feel like the Lone Ranger, Rachel. I'm fighting the same battle
>here with our developers...
>--Walt Weaver
> Bozeman, Montana, USA

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at Received on Wed Oct 25 2000 - 09:15:49 CDT

Original text of this message