RE: Datafiles on NFS mount

From: Tom Tyson <tomtysonjr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:34:59 -0700 (PDT)

I wasn't suggesting a "hard lockup" was a good situation, I was only trying to demonstrate that the NetApp handled a bad situation quite well. However, I didn't plan the database configuration to be setup in this fashion, I was forced to move it to the NetApp filer, due to a consolidation of servers when the company was downsizing (another dot com disaster :> ). Anyway... Just info for the masses...

Regards
Tom Tyson