RE: Unix question(Sharing the tapedrive)

From: David Barbour <DBarbour_at_connectsouth.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:02:33 -0500

NFS is one way, another is to rsh into the machine with the tape drive = and
pipe your output.

David A. Barbour
Oracle DBA - ConnectSouth
512-681-9438
dbarbour_at_connectsouth.com

Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: RROGERS_at_galottery.org

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Oct 23 2000 - 09:02:33 CDT