Re: Database design tool

From: David Turner <turner_at_tellme.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:43:26 -0700

You have to get a patch for ERwin to work under 8i which means you have to call support to find out where the patch is. I found my experience with CA very painful indeed. It was two weeks I even got a call back from CA after submitting the web request to be contacted.

I used to like Sybase's Data Architect.

Dave Turner