OFF TOPIC : Clustra Database

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:58:23 -0500

Hi All,
 Has anyone heard of Clustra Database? Anyone using it? How does it compare with Oracle? My boss found out about it a couple of days ago and wanted us to comment on it. Any and all information will be very useful. I am surfing their web site, but thought I would hear it from any 'real' users..

Thanks.
- Kirti Deshpande
  Verizon Information Services Received on Mon Oct 23 2000 - 10:58:23 CDT