Storing 60K in a table

From: <Kamesh.J.Mantri_at_citicorp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:51:16 +0530

Hi All,
  My system is a router for messages. I need to save the first 60K of the every incoming and outgoing message
in the database for further use and MIS info. i,e we will have i/p and o/p message stored for each logical message routed. We shud be able to select the records from the table based on contents of this message sometimes.

Cud anybody help in this regard as to how I can go ahead with this ASAP.

TIA
Kamesh. Received on Fri Oct 20 2000 - 01:21:16 CDT