Re: What's up with the list?

From: <Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:52:01 -0700

Tom,

I think the reason that you seem to be in the middle of some meesage is=

because of the other Oracle list.

Jared told us that the list was down yesterday and part of today. While=  the
other list (the lazydba list) is working fine. When people cross post t= o
two lists, they click reply all to reply to both lists as well. That is=  why
you seem to be in the middle of the discussion. But actually they are discussed on the other list.

Confusing ,right? :P

Winnie

"Tom Pall" <tom_at_cdproc.com>@fatcity.com on 10/20/2000 02:15:20 PM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc:

Subject: Re: What's up with the list?

I stopped getting posts yesterday afternoon here in Kansas City.=A0 No= ne
this morning, so I unsubscribed,
resubscribed.=A0 Only a few posts, mostly followups to postings I've n= ot
received, and a few other queries like
yours are coming in.