Rman Backup

From: Navtej B <navtej_b_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:06:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Can somebody RMAN guru help me in sharing the RMAN Scripts. I am having a database of 60G and As it is very big for a person like me and I want to use RMAN to take Full backup on Weekend and incremental Backup on Weekdays.

I want to take it on Tape/Legato and so if any advice in it is really good

Can somebody also share about the Recovery procedure in case of any problem. I need to do full testing and submit a report in a week

I really appreciate the help

Navbir

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf! It's FREE. http://im.yahoo.com/ Received on Fri Oct 20 2000 - 16:06:47 CDT