RE: What's up with the list?

From: Larry Taylor <ltaylor_at_iq.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:21:37 -0700

How can i subscribe to the lazydba list?

Author:=20
  INET: Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Fri Oct 20 2000 - 18:21:37 CDT