Shutdown immediate hangs

From: Rooy van, Marco <Rooy_M_at_sfs.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:05:53 +0200

Hi,

Our environment is Alpha OpenVMS, Oracle 7.3.4 and we don't have Intelligent Agent running.
One of the first things we do in our backup-job is a shutdown immediate. When I arrived in the office this morning it was still doing an shutdown immediate, normally it would finish this action 8 hours earlier. Has any of you have had this problem before and is shutdown abort the best action ?

Best regards, Received on Thu Oct 19 2000 - 01:05:53 CDT