Encrypted For not Passwords (urgent)

From: Poosapati Varma <psgkv_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me how to store data in encrypted format in Oracle, say for example we insert data from client side employee name and it stores in encrypted format in the table and when we retrieve data back it decrypts and displays the data back to us. (Oracle 8.1.6)

Varma Poosapati.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf! It's FREE. http://im.yahoo.com/ Received on Thu Oct 19 2000 - 10:14:23 CDT