RE: Oracle statistics management report-- Blue Screen of Death while attempting download

From: Steve Orr <sorr_at_arzoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:24:06 -0700

I'm experiencing the Blue Screen of Death while attempting a download of DamiN. I'm on NT4.0 / MSExplorer 5.0. This has been a relatively stable PC and I've downloaded other things without incident. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Steve Orr

From: nlzanen1_at_ey.nl [mailto:nlzanen1_at_ey.nl] Hi All,
I've been collecting and evaluating oracle stats for months now and have been quite content doing so. However mangement in there infinite wisdom has now decided that they want periodic "performance" reports with nice charts & graphs (you know management) and as little detail as possible (Just "ORACLE IS DOING JUST FINE" wasn't enough though). I have no experience in this whatsoever and could use a little help, or maybe an example of how some of you have done this TIA
Jack

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses
and vandals.