Translation Builder

From: <awaisb_at_paktel.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:59:46 +0500

Hi,

    I am using Translation builder, have forms in English, and have character set of Arabic. I perform all three steps of translation builder, Import, Translate, Export and find Successfully completed massage. But when open forms they are still in English. Any one who have experience let me know where I am wrong or what is missing.

Regards

Muhammad Awais
System Developer
Paktel Ltd. Pakistan
Mob. 0303 7757077
(92-51) 111-222-111-282 Received on Wed Oct 18 2000 - 22:59:46 CDT