Re : Business Objects Environments

From: Dave Morgan <dmorgan_at_bartertrust.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:42:37 -0700

Hi Stephane,

	I run Business Objects in a dev, QA, Prod environment.
	There is no need to link the instances/environments together
	in anyway whatsoever.

	The only issue is that Business Objects requires a specific
	username (schemaname) that has to be the same for every
	installation (according to the BO guys here).

	This can get confusing but it is fairly common among poorly
	designed third party apps, including Oracle Financials.

HTH
Dave

--
Dave Morgan