Re: group by sorting

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:48:08 -0400

How about adding an order by clause with the group by clause? ROR
>>> Chris.Bowes_at_kosa.com 10/17/00 06:22PM >>>
I have looked in a couple manuals for this but have not found it. When doing a group by, a sort is done on the data. Is there anyway to specify a descending order for that sort? It is defaulted to ascending. Is there a way of overriding that? I told the developer that she should put it into = a
subquery but the query itself (all 3 pages) is already complex enough. = Any
ideas? Thank you in advance.

--Chris
Chris.Bowes_at_Kosa.com=20 Received on Wed Oct 18 2000 - 07:48:08 CDT