Designer6i question

From: Andor Gyula <gy.andor_at_euromacc.hu>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:20:15 +0200

Hi !

I would like to manage some files with Designer. I created an application system inside a workarea. After that I created a folder in the application system. I can't map this folder to File System. I can map folders which are inside the workarea but I can't do if the folder is in an application system. Why?

any idea?

Thanks in advance !

Gyula Andor Received on Wed Oct 18 2000 - 02:20:15 CDT