Re[2]: Profiles, idle time and the web

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:10:34 -0400

Well, I did not disagree with Victoria either, but we all have frustrations (some deeper than others and on different subjects). It would appear that she & Mladen have a similar ones & their getting to each other. Therefore let's take a step back, look at the original question & try again. Consequently, my reply to Victoria is that you can either not monitor idle time for WEB apps or get the WEB geeks to reboot the web server when they get disconnected. BTW: I take the former approach since getting the geeks to do the latter has placed the "fecal matter into the rapidly spinning rotary oscillator". Need I mention where the landing zone is??

Dick Goulet

Subject: Re: Profiles, idle time and the web Author: David Peasley <david_at_adams.edu>
Date: 10/17/00 2:22 PM

I would have to agree with Victoria. There's no need for such rudeness, no matter
how frustrated the web programmers make you. It's about professionalism.

David Peasley
Adams State College
Alamosa, CO 81102
david_at_adams.edu