Re: isolation levels - I think?

From: Michael Netrusov <mn_at_g-fax.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:40:04 -0400

Hi Adam,

No, you don't want to change isolation level or anything like that. As I understand your situation, you see the changed data in same session, right? If you see the data in the other session, there are only 2 possibilities:
1. ( most likely ) You are committing somewhere. 2. the isolation level was changed.

HTH,
Michael