sum of rollback segments for any specific session

From: Charlie Mengler <charliem_at_mwh.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:25:15 -0700

I'd like to be able to see/report how much rollback space any specific session is currently consuming.

I have FOUR different Oracle manuals open on my desk and still can't see any way to link any particular RBS to any specific Oracle SID/SERIAL#. In this case I failed at RTFM or just have not found the right manual.

If anyone knows how to do this, I'd appreciate it if they'd share their knowledge with me.

TIA!

--
Charlie Mengler               Maintenance Warehouse
charliem_at_mwh.com              10641 Scripps Summit Ct