RE: internal error when selecting from V$PWFILE_USERS.

From: Steven Monaghan <MonaghaS_at_mscdirect.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:02:25 -0400

Just want to chime in that yours is not an isolated incident. In fact, I had the same problem after running a query I copied from an article on Metalink! Had fun explaining to management how an Oracle supplied query just crashed production...

Steve

Steven Monaghan
Oracle DBA
MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc.