RE: internal error when selecting from V$PWFILE_USERS.

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:49:26 -0000

Hi Amar,

I've also had this problem.

I found that on NT under 81505 the query caused a non-fatal ora-600. ie the instance stayed up and functional.
After "upgrading" to 81511 the query now causes the instance to die.

What version / platform are you on?

As suggested, doing a select * from v$pwfile_users order by 1; will not cause the crash.

Regards,
Bruce Reardon
mailto:bruce.reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

Author: Juan Guillermo Rodriguez
  INET: jgrb16_at_tid.es