RE: utl_file_dir parameter

From: DEVERGE Philippe <Philippe.DEVERGE_at_opt.nc>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:06:28 +1100

Hi,=20

        the only solution i know is to use in the init.ora the full name of the directory you want to allow read/write.

	utl_file_dir =3D /directory/users
	utl_file_dir =3D /directory/users/user1
	utl_file_dir =3D /directory/users/user2
	utl_file_dir =3D /directory/users/user3
	..
	repeat as necessary
=09
	May be others solutions can be realised by using a pl/sql calling a
PRO*C or C program ?
	Regards
	PHD

not

> work,=20
>=20
>=20

> and we do not want to specify the following due to security =
reasons,