RE: Need an explanation for

From: James Bullard <jbullard_at_onvia.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 05:53:00 -0700

Are you logging in on a Unix box and are you part of the DBA group? If you are, than you can connect to the database as anyone with sysdba privs using svrmgrl.

James

Author: S Jayakumar
  INET: jaykumar_at_mahindrabt.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 07:53:00 CDT