BLOBS, CLOBS and missing Tables?

From: David Barbour <DBarbour_at_connectsouth.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:10:19 -0500

Hi all,

I'm working with an application called DSET that provides electronic bonding with Incumbent Local Exchange Carriers. The application shows me that it has only two tables:
CLOB_TBL and BLOB_TBL.

However I've received an error ORA-1653: unable to extend table IGPADM2.MOC_IGPMESSAGE_TBL by 2048 in tablespace DATA RS = 0

I can describe this table, but it isn't in dba_tables. I can't analyze this puppy, so as a temporary workaround, I've just put autoextend on the DATA tablespace.

Has anybody seen anything like this?

David A. Barbour
Oracle DBA - ConnectSouth
512-681-9438
dbarbour_at_connectsouth.com Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 13:10:19 CDT