Oracle Fail Safe generating NT event log entries?

From: Bond, Mike <CEMAB_at_cews.okc.disa.mil>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:06:39 -0500

Hi,
This sounds odd and is probably trivial but on our NT 4.0 system running Fail Safe and Oracle 8.1.5 we are getting NT Event Log entries and cannot see how to turn them off. The entry is:

Audit trail: ACTION : 'connect Internal' OSPRIV : DBA CLIENT USER: DOMAIN\USERNAME CLIENT TERMINAL: NODE_NAME. where "domain", "username" and "node_name" contain the actual values for our system. The username is that of the installer of OFS.

Oracle auditing is directed to the Database and does not record this connect attemp.

An entry is made every 60 seconds.

How do I turn this Off?! IS this MS CLuster Admin? Oracle Fail Safe Mgr? Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 16:06:39 CDT