Re: ora-07445

From: Tom Pall <tom_at_cdproc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:25:45 -0500

Do you have partitioned tables?

There are bugs in Oracle 8 and 8i which Oracle promises are fixed in 8.1.7 with respect to partitioned tables and statistics. Apparantly a cluster of bugs.

I've encountered this error every now and then on 8.0.5 and 8.1.6. I opened up a TAR, Oracle gave me one bug number which does show up in the 8.1.7 release notes as fixed.

Of course this error could be from other things as well. ----- Original Message -----
From: Shailesh Kumar <shailesh_kumar_at_indiainfo.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 6:35 AM
Subject: Re: ora-07445