RE: Bribing the SA (Mythos vs Reality)

From: larry elkins <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:24:21 -0500

Rachel,

Maybe they can't help having their inflated opinion of themselves ;-)

http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html.

An interesting and humorous paper that won an IgŪ Nobel Prize with a Concluding Remarks section that wraps it up nicely. I have encountered both the type of people you describe, and, the type of people the above paper describe. I hope I don't fall into either category. But, if I do fall into that bottom quartile, and I now have wonder, well, ignorance is bliss ;-)

Regards,

L. Elkins