Oracle on Linux

From: Steff Gonos <steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:37:33 -0700 (PDT)

I have "given" a partially installed system - Oracle is installed but not working. I am not a Linux person. I don't see much information on technet about the install and set up for Linux. I try to use the oracle account to get sqlplus running, but it's file not found.

What type of environment variables do I have to set up for Linux ?
Any help/tips are appreciated. The system is Mandrake 6.1. Oracle is 8.1.5

Steff Gonos
Litton-Tasc

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day: Company coming? House a mess? Display old Get Well cards.

Steff Gonos
steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf! It's FREE. Received on Mon Oct 16 2000 - 08:37:33 CDT