OT: KillRoy was here

From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:53:39 -0700 (PDT)

Recently I read somewhere about the virus on Unix file system - KillRoy. I actually remember seeing it on SuperMax Unix Server (manufactured by DDE of Denmark). The unused portion of the filesystem used to have Ascii characters - KILLROY WAS HERE. Has anyone had similar experience, and my curiosity is whether it really was a virus or not.

Oracle DBA,
Minneapolis, MN
USA

Do You Yahoo!?