using a sequnce with SQL*loader

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:36:13 -0400

Will the lister who asked the question about using a sequence to load a column when using sqlldr please send me the answer. I now am faced with the same task and I must admit it didn't interest me when it was asked. I should have know....

Thanks;Ruth B. Gramolini
ORACLE & DB2 DBA
VT Dept. of Taxes
ph# 802.828.5708
fax# 802.828..3754
rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us Received on Mon Oct 16 2000 - 13:36:13 CDT