RE:Bribing the SA and company bribes in general

From: Steve Orr <sorr_at_arzoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:46:31 -0700

Hi Rachel,

That doesn't work here... we have a nearly unlimited supply of chocolate, candy bars, power bars, snacks, popcorn, pretzels and the like, the refrigerator is constantly stocked with soft drinks, bottled water, Snapple, etc. Sigh... the waste-line hazards of working for a startup where they try to bribe EVERYONE. I understand that Microsoft's increased employee productivity secret is free espresso.

Whining all the way to the fridge again... Steve Orr

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com