Re: Help : ORA-29516 - java_pool_size?

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:50:05 -0400

Yigal Ran wrote:

> I did find that Note and followed the steps, but I still have the problem. I
> was told by Oracle Support that you can't delete the Java code on 8.1.6.
>
> Oracle Support is looking into the problem, but I still wonder if any one else
> ran into the same problem.

Yigal,

How large was your java_pool_size ?
During installation of java, I used 64 MB - or in the init.ora:

java_pool_size = 67108864

(and cycled the database).

After executing:

svrmgr> create or replace java system
/

you can adjust the java_pool_size back down - say to 4 MB

java_pool_size = 4194304

and cycle the database again. Received on Sat Oct 14 2000 - 11:50:05 CDT