Oracle 8.1.6 installation.

From: Priyanka Deswal <pdeswal_at_velos.ssind.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:11:41 +0530

Hi All

I have a standalone machine . I need to install Oracle 8.1.6 on that. I have even configured the network. But still after installation reaches 27% it stops installation with an error message 'Host not found' . I am giving IP address 127.0.0.1.
If anyone has idea what is causing the problem.

Kindest Regards
Priyanka
pdeswal_at_velos.ssind.com Received on Fri Oct 13 2000 - 03:41:41 CDT