Re: Inserting records through interface.

From: Nikunj Gupta <good_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:06:42 -0700

Hi,

Since you are committing after every insert.. you can check the extents table has reached.. may be your rollback segment has problems.. BUT with COMMIT that should also be not there...

May be you have problem with ARCHIVE LOG destination being full..

There could be many reasons.. You could have bad data after that record.. if it repeatedly happens on that particular record...

N reasons.. for this..

Check some of these...

Good Luck..

Nikunj