Mainframe-class

From: Nosie <tekait11_at_bni.co.id>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:48:21 +0700

Dear All,

My team is writing a proposal for our huge core system using Oracle database. We already consider IBM mainframe S/390 as an alternative and we are now looking for another alternative using UNIX env. Can anybody inform or recommend me the largest, most-powerful, stable unix machine where Oracle can run on?

Thank you in advance.

Nosie Received on Thu Oct 12 2000 - 23:48:21 CDT