Password Verify Function for profile

From: Anderson, Brian <andersob_at_mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:39:40 -0400

EXP-00058: Password Verify Function for ADVISOR_PROFILE profile does not exist
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

I'm getting this after creating the profile in OEM, is OEM not creating the profile correctly, shall I use sql?

How do I create the password verify function?

It is 1.x OEM
Oracle 8.0.5

TIA Brian

 Brian L. Anderson
 Systems Analyst/DBA
 Darton College
 andersob_at_mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu

       I DIDN'T DO IT!!! Received on Thu Oct 12 2000 - 07:39:40 CDT