Oracle and Novell/NDS

From: Ken Ballard <tcballk_at_monitor.tc.cc.va.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:31:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Group,
Several weeks/months ago someone posted instructions on how they got Oracle installed and working with Novell and NDS. At the time we weren't running that setup well guess what? I've been told to install Oracle and WebDB on the LAN. If anyone still has a copy of the document I would appreciate them sending it to me. If anyone has hints/tips/tricks/words of incouragement those would be appreciated also. I checked the archives for the list but they aren't available.

Thanks
Ken Ballard (tcballk@.tc.cc.va.us)
Manager, Information Services
Tidewater Community College Received on Thu Oct 12 2000 - 11:31:48 CDT