Re: Club Oracle

From: Sanjay Kumar <ora_user_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:46:46 -0700

Thanks for replying. I am not very keen on getting a golf pack or kids pack. I would appreciate if I am let known whether is it really worth becoming a member.
What are the benefits in addition to those gifts, magazine etc. Now that Oracle Openworld is also completed, how would we be benefited.

Does he send free Oracle evaluation CDs, documentation etc.

Thanks

Sanjay Kumar